2.0

BIGGEST QUACK IN MIAMI show details BIGGEST QUACK IN MIAMI
by Jose A Obrador on May 7th, 2015

I called Ragolta's office with an urgent request for my son, who has been diagnosed with ADHD, to see the doctor as he had an emotional breakdown the day before and admitted to me that he had been very depressed for several months and did not know what else to do. Before allowing me to make the appointment, the office required my son's family doctor to send an email with prescription information. This was sent the same day. The following day, the doctor requested yet additional information before allowing me to make an appointment and it was provided within the hour. Still no call back. After the third day - at the end of the day, I called the doctor's office only to find out that the doctor had decided not to see my son. Not only did he not provide a reason, but the office did not have the decency to call and let us know right away...knowing how concerned I was about my son!! You see in the news how many terrible things happen when depression goes untreated. It took 3 days to say they were not going to see my son! Not to mention that now they have confidential information that was provided to them. I find it absolutely ridiculous and completely unprofessional!! Depression is a serious issue and there was no sense of urgency or care from Dr. Ragolta or anyone in his office.

Worst Doctor in Miami show details Worst Doctor in Miami
by einmiami on May 7th, 2015

Took him 3days to say he didn't want to see my son for depression.

DONT COME TO THIS DOCTOR show details DONT COME TO THIS DOCTOR
Feb 11th, 2015

I work in the medical field and I personally in all my years of experience have never dealt with such a nasty office manager, very rude does not make you feel welcomed makes you feel uncomfortable

Mother show details Mother
by Ileana on Mar 9th, 2013

My 15 yr old child in currenlty under his care at SW Hospital in Hialeah I have been leaving messages to speak to him for the last 2 days and not one call have been answered- my son was placed on medication and no one has call me to tell my what he is actually wrong with him - Im horrified by the reviews I have read here and somehow Im not surprise by it based on the treatment of lack of treatment my son is receiving - the nursing staff at this hospital seem to lack the training and professionalism this type of facility requires Im truly afraid for my son-

Oct 18th, 2012

Girls in the front were really nice

Dr. Eduardo Ragolta MD show details Dr. Eduardo Ragolta MD
by Barbara M. Alvarez. on Jan 3rd, 2012

"The most unprofessional practice I've ever stepped foot in. Inappropriate staff behavior. Uncaring physician...."Barbara M. Alvarez.

a life altering expereince show details a life altering expereince
by a survivor on Feb 13th, 2010

I was treated as a patient of Dr. Ragolta's during my years of adolescence- between the years of 1994-1996. During that time I was heavily overmedicated under his supervision and diagnosed as having major depressive disorder. It was a difficult time but I have beaten my illness and have recovered quite significantly. A few times, in Dr. Ragolta's consultation, he said I would 'be on medication for the rest of my life and will never be a normal person.' It made a profoundly negative impression on me and I am actually grateful for that. I had made it a goal to beat the odds and work hard to overcome my obstacles. After many years of hard work to change my life, through proper professional help as well as faith, Dr. Ragolta's suggestions could not have been farther from the truth. Not only have I found the strength to recover without medication, but my life now is better that I ever would have imagined.I still find it quite cruel and irresponsible as to the approach this doctor took to care for me. I only hope other vulnerable children aren't enduring the traumatic psychotropic abuse or similar treatment in his care. Perhaps one may consider the potential in all children and adopt a more dignified tone in choices of words to other fellow human beings.