2.5

DONT COME TO THIS DOCTOR show details DONT COME TO THIS DOCTOR
Feb 11th, 2015

I work in the medical field and I personally in all my years of experience have never dealt with such a nasty office manager, very rude does not make you feel welcomed makes you feel uncomfortable

Mother show details Mother
by Ileana on Mar 9th, 2013

My 15 yr old child in currenlty under his care at SW Hospital in Hialeah I have been leaving messages to speak to him for the last 2 days and not one call have been answered- my son was placed on medication and no one has call me to tell my what he is actually wrong with him - Im horrified by the reviews I have read here and somehow Im not surprise by it based on the treatment of lack of treatment my son is receiving - the nursing staff at this hospital seem to lack the training and professionalism this type of facility requires Im truly afraid for my son-

Oct 18th, 2012

Girls in the front were really nice

Dr. Eduardo Ragolta MD show details Dr. Eduardo Ragolta MD
by Barbara M. Alvarez. on Jan 3rd, 2012

"The most unprofessional practice I've ever stepped foot in. Inappropriate staff behavior. Uncaring physician...."Barbara M. Alvarez.

a life altering expereince show details a life altering expereince
by a survivor on Feb 13th, 2010

I was treated as a patient of Dr. Ragolta's during my years of adolescence- between the years of 1994-1996. During that time I was heavily overmedicated under his supervision and diagnosed as having major depressive disorder. It was a difficult time but I have beaten my illness and have recovered quite significantly. A few times, in Dr. Ragolta's consultation, he said I would 'be on medication for the rest of my life and will never be a normal person.' It made a profoundly negative impression on me and I am actually grateful for that. I had made it a goal to beat the odds and work hard to overcome my obstacles. After many years of hard work to change my life, through proper professional help as well as faith, Dr. Ragolta's suggestions could not have been farther from the truth. Not only have I found the strength to recover without medication, but my life now is better that I ever would have imagined.I still find it quite cruel and irresponsible as to the approach this doctor took to care for me. I only hope other vulnerable children aren't enduring the traumatic psychotropic abuse or similar treatment in his care. Perhaps one may consider the potential in all children and adopt a more dignified tone in choices of words to other fellow human beings.