Learn more about Dr. J Rame:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Rame is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rame
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Rame Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Rame, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
- Myocardial Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rame graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Rame has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Eduardo Rame MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. J E. Rame practice?
- Dr. J Rame has 1 office location.
Dr. J Rame practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Cardiologists.