A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesus Rame:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jesus Rame is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jesus Rame, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
- Myocardial Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rame graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Rame has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rame accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jesus E. Rame practice?
Dr. Jesus Rame practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Cardiologists, and Philadelphia Pulmonologists.