A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Rame:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Rame is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rame
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Rame Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Rame, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
- Myocardial Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rame graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Rame has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Eduardo Rame MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. J E. Rame practice?
- Dr. J Rame has 1 office location.
Dr. J Rame practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Cardiologists.