A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesus Rame:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jesus Rame is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jesus Rame, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
- Myocardial Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rame graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Rame has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesus Eduardo Rame MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jesus E. Rame practice?
- Dr. Jesus Rame has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jesus Rame practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.