Dr. Eduardo Rodriguez MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery New York, NY

May 27th, 2015
Best Dr.
First Dr. I ever met who actually listens and CARES about his patients!!!

April 5th, 2015
Im so thankful to the GOD that I found this GOD gifted surgeon. Dr Rodriguez performed surgery on my face. My situation was very complicated due to location of shades of the glass that stock in my face after the accident. Prior I had 2 surgeries with another City named Surgeon but they were not satisfied. Dr. Rodriguez is very friendly, answered on all question and understand that plastic surgery patient requires more patience than regular patients. (Btw Dr Rodriguez relocated to NYC NYU medical center)

October 20th, 2012
I was so fortunate...
I found Dr. Rodriguez four years ago while researching someone who could correct a congenital facial/jaw deformity that gave me severe sleep apnea. I could not have found a kinder, more caring and skilled surgeon, and he followed me for six months after my extensive reconstruction. He cured the apnea and snoring completely and improved my quality of life overall. I see that today he has received the recognition he deserved all along (for the work that he did on the faces of wounded troops long before this face transplant made international headlines). I imagine it might take a *little* longer to get an appointment with him these days, but I suspect that he still treats each patient like his only patient. A brilliant and gifted man.

January 24th, 2010
Superb
Dr. Rod is a caring, experienced, muti-faceted gift from God. He has performed cutting edge reconstructive work on myself that has totally changed my outlook on the future. Thanks again good Doctor, for you have made my life far better than I could have imagined, considering what you were presented at the beginning of my case.