Dr. Eduardo Rodriguez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eduardo Rodriguez?

Bad surgeon but good PR.

Posted on May 1st, 2017

He managed to destroy my health and life. I had to find from other doctors why I have health problems and chronic pain. He hid everything. He doesn't even know to say "I'm sorry".

Bad surgeon but good PR.

Posted on May 1st, 2017

Best Dr.

Posted on May 27th, 2015

First Dr. I ever met who actually listens and CARES about his patients!!!

Posted on April 5th, 2015

Im so thankful to the GOD that I found this GOD gifted surgeon. Dr Rodriguez performed surgery on my face. My situation was very complicated due to location of shades of the glass that stock in my face after the accident. Prior I had 2 surgeries with another City named Surgeon but they were not satisfied. Dr. Rodriguez is very friendly, answered on all question and understand that plastic surgery patient requires more patience than regular patients. (Btw Dr Rodriguez relocated to NYC NYU medical center)

I was so fortunate...

Posted on October 20th, 2012

I found Dr. Rodriguez four years ago while researching someone who could correct a congenital facial/jaw deformity that gave me severe sleep apnea. I could not have found a kinder, more caring and skilled surgeon, and he followed me for six months after my extensive reconstruction. He cured the apnea and snoring completely and improved my quality of life overall. I see that today he has received the recognition he deserved all along (for the work that he did on the faces of wounded troops long before this face transplant made international headlines). I imagine it might take a *little* longer to get an appointment with him these days, but I suspect that he still treats each patient like his only patient. A brilliant and gifted man.

Superb

Posted on January 25th, 2010

Dr. Rod is a caring, experienced, muti-faceted gift from God. He has performed cutting edge reconstructive work on myself that has totally changed my outlook on the future. Thanks again good Doctor, for you have made my life far better than I could have imagined, considering what you were presented at the beginning of my case.

Posted on October 4th, 2017