A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Rojas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Rojas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Rojas, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Rojas graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Rojas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Gordon Hospital
- Atlanta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Luis Rojas MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo L. Rojas practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Rojas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eduardo Rojas practices Urology near Calhoun, GA.
See Calhoun Urologists.