A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Sembrano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Sembrano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sembrano
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sembrano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Sembrano, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sembrano graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Sembrano has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Uy Sembrano FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo U. Sembrano practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Sembrano has 1 office location.
Dr. Eduardo Sembrano practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Long Branch, NJ.
See Long Branch Pediatricians and Long Branch Pediatric Specialists.