A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Solver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Solver graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Solver has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Norwegian-American Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Aranda Solver MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo A. Solver practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Solver has 6 office locations.
Dr. Eduardo Solver practices Family Medicine near Naperville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and La Grange Highlands, IL.
See Naperville Family Physicians.