A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Sotomayor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Sotomayor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Sotomayor, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Immune System Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sotomayor graduated from Universidad Nacional Federico Villarreal, Lima. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sotomayor has 1 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo M Sotomayor MD is a male Oncologist , has 23 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo M. Sotomayor practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Sotomayor has 1 office location.
Dr. Eduardo Sotomayor practices Medical Oncology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Oncologists.