A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Souchon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Souchon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Souchon, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Souchon graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.
Dr. Souchon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
- Mhhs Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Antonio Souchon MD is a male Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo A. Souchon practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Souchon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eduardo Souchon practices Surgery near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bellaire, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.