A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Souchon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Souchon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Souchon
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Souchon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Souchon, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Souchon graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.
Dr. Souchon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
- Mhhs Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Antonio Souchon MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo A. Souchon practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Souchon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eduardo Souchon practices Surgery near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bellaire, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.