inactive

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

March 20th, 2013
First time Mommy
Dr. Sumaquail needs to retire and stop mumbling!! I could hardly understand a word the man was saying!! The first time visit he didn't explain the vaccinations that he was giving my son nor give me information hand outs on the vaccinations like Kaiser does. The second time visit thank god my mother came with me because as soon as he said, "Rotavirus vaccine," she informed me on what the vaccine was for and how it wasn't required. My younger sister was part of a Rotavirus Vaccine study and had extreme complications because of the vaccine. The medical assistant was nice and helped me feel more comfortable. He was able to refer my son to a Urologist for a current condition, that was the only good part of my visits with Dr. Sumaquail. And might I add, i'm not particularly fond of the Urologist either!! I was referred to Sumaquial by two of my friends who were just raving about him and I don't understand why? It's not that he is a bad doctor because he diagnosed my son correctly and did most* of the routine procedures in a check up -he is just TOO OLD. Not good at clearly communicating.