A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Tolosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tolosa
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Tolosa Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolosa graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Tolosa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Torrefranca Tolosa MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo T. Tolosa practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Tolosa has 1 office location.
Dr. Eduardo Tolosa practices Family Medicine near Tazewell, VA.
See Tazewell Primary Care Doctors.