A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Tolosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolosa graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Tolosa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Torrefranca Tolosa MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo T. Tolosa practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Tolosa has 1 office location.
Dr. Eduardo Tolosa practices Family Medicine near Tazewell, VA.
See Tazewell Primary Care Doctors.