inactive

Eduardo D Tron MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 9th, 2013
Mother
Dr Tron is a very responsive, calming MD. He has a very nice bedside manner and has addressed every concern I had. The office staff is phenomenal. Marybeth is the best. From Mom of 6 and an RN

September 26th, 2012
Outstanding
truly is an amazing, down to earth,concerned doctor. My son Aiden, who is only 15 months is very lucky to have Dr. Tron. He is genuine to his staff and always takes the time to go over any medical issues...All I can say is very recommended by us!!!

May 7th, 2011
BEWARE!!!!
Worst Doctor I've ever encountered!!! Not only does he NOT care about his patients, but he can't even understand anything that you say to him! He is RUDE and INCOMPETENT!! I would NEVER recommend him to anybody that I care about! He has truly ruined our family's life!! BEWARE!!!!! VERY BAD DOCTOR!

March 4th, 2011
He should not be allowed to practice medicine. He is not honest. He demonstrates a greater concern for his income than his patients. He changed his story on the results of medical tests to try to benefit himself.