A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Uy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Uy, Pediatrician, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Uy graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Uy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 6 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eduardo S. Uy practice?
Dr. Eduardo Uy practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Pediatrics near San Bernardino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fontana, CA and Riverside, CA.
See San Bernardino Internists, San Bernardino Family Physicians, San Bernardino General Practitioners, and San Bernardino Pediatricians.