A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Uy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Uy, Pediatrician, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Uy graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Uy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo S Uy MD is a male General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo S. Uy practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Uy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eduardo Uy practices General Practice and Pediatrics near San Bernardino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fontana, CA.
See San Bernardino General Practitioners and San Bernardino Pediatricians.