A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Vargas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Vargas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vargas graduated from Universidad Nacional Federico Villarreal, Lima.
Dr. Vargas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Vargas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo Vargas practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Vargas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eduardo Vargas practices Family Medicine near San Bernardino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Moreno Valley, CA and Corona, CA.
See San Bernardino Primary Care Doctors.