A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Velez Calderon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Velez Calderon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Velez Calderon
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Velez Calderon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Velez Calderon, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Velez Calderon graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Velez Calderon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Nh Medical Center
- St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Velez Calderon FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo Velez Calderon practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Velez Calderon has 1 office location.
Dr. Eduardo Velez Calderon practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Nashua, NH.
See Nashua Internists, Nashua Critical Care Practitioners, and Nashua Pulmonologists.