Dr. Eduardo Velez Calderon MD Patient Reviews

January 26th, 2012
Very thorough
I had been to several physicians with my problem. Dr. Velez took a lot of time to review my previous records and asked questions nobody else asked or took time to ask. He was very thorough and professional and was able to solve my problem.

August 28th, 2008
Has an attitude and very unfriendly
Also never even looks you in the eye when talking to you. His eyes are all over the room or shifting from one place to another, sometimes flipping through records. Usually I can say I like about anyone I meet, but this guy certainly is not someone I would want for a friend, let alone a doctor. I opnly went to him because I was placed there. Doesn't follow up or through with important matters. Seems not to care. I believe he has a lot to learn about professionalism and treating patients with care and kindness.
Doctor's Response

Your comments are appreciated. I strive to get thoroughly acquainted with every patient's case to provide the best professional opinion possible. I make a very conscious effort to review a patient's record, even during a visit, if it's necessary to fully understand the medical situation in question.