A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Fernandez is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fernandez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Association, Inc
- Lourdes Specialty Hospital of Southern New Jersey
- Virtua Memorial Hospital of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Waje Fernandez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo W. Fernandez practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Fernandez has 5 office locations.
Dr. Eduardo Fernandez practices Family Medicine near Mound City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Oregon, MO and Saint Joseph, MO.
See Mound City Primary Care Doctors.