A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Fernandez is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fernandez
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fernandez Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Fernandez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Association, Inc
- Lourdes Specialty Hospital of Southern New Jersey
- Virtua Memorial Hospital of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Waje Fernandez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo W. Fernandez practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Fernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Eduardo Fernandez practices Family Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Primary Care Doctors.