Overall Review

3.8

September 22nd, 2016
The latest technology in Cosmetic and Dermatology care, the best and courteous staff, the best doctor, always with an accurate diagnosis.

September 5th, 2016
After having for years skin problems, the only solution came when I started going with Dr Eduardo Weiss; he is the only one that I trust; he has the most advance technology in skin care , the top one in Mohs procedures, a very sensible person with his patients; he is going to be there for you for any question that you have.

August 4th, 2015
Very personable, easy to to talk to

July 11th, 2015
All 3 locations great staff... Very happy with all of them especially Dr. Julian Moore... Thank you all for being so great.

March 2nd, 2015
Doctor, Weiss Eduardo he is one of the top doctor in Miami.
Doctor Weiss he is one of the top doctor in town. I been going to doctor Weiss for the past 5 years he is very funny and sweet person. To get an appointment it's tough but it's worth it. Doctor Weiss he look at your face like it's a piece of art he is amazing he make you face to look super Natural and beautiful!

February 26th, 2015
Dr.Nancy Muskat is wonderful!
Nancy Muskat was the dermatologist i was referred to. EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT! She explained everything to me in a way i could understand. Her diagnosis was accurate and when i explained my condition, she knew exactly what I was dealing with. She was sweet, quick, and straight to the point without making you feel dismissed or rushed. She answered all of my questions without me having to ask them. If you ask her any questions, she won't answer them vaguely. She'll give you a detailed response to make sure you understand her fully. Wonderful woman, I strongly recommend her, especially to females suffering from PCOS. Dr. Nancy Muskat will give you great advice on what is best for you and your skin.

August 27th, 2014
worst place in all regards
this office is impossible to get a hold of. just to find out what days there are consultations is almost impossible. when i call the office to either schedule an appointment or for any question, it is almost impossible to get someone on the phone. Dr weiss was extremely nice during my 1st consultation. After I had the procedure done and paid, he was awful!!! he hardly spent any time with me and just wanted to get to his next patient. I do not recommend this place at all. seriously if you need any work done, cosemtic or any other procedure done, go somewhere else.

July 15th, 2014
Competent Dr. But doesn't pay much attention to you. Always has interns with him who are obviously more important than pt. Office staff not competent- makes mistakes in accounting and payments.

February 27th, 2014
WORTH THE WAIT!!
So I was a bit skeptical on going to this Doctor based on the reviews but I must say he is AWESOME.. loved him.. the wait time for the appointment is well worth the wait. Ive been back a few times over the last months for some cosmetic stuff and I look great. He is very professional and has a gentle touch.. I would definitely recommend him for sure!

January 24th, 2014
Trying to get information
Called his office and told he only comes in once a month. All I wanted to know was does he accept medicare. Referred to a different number.Called and got a recording that hung up immediately. Couldn't speak to an operator to direct me to the right person to find out if medicare is accepted . Bad system!!

January 16th, 2014
Very unprofessional!
Did not respect me as a patient, and the office and its staff are not up to par.

January 2nd, 2014
Disregard for Patients
've had to reschedule my appointment with Dr. Patricia Rivas over 5 times because every time they cancel my appointment claiming the doctor won't be in. Hello!! Then why do I get my scheduled appointment for that day if the doctor won't be in??!! Their latest was calling me literally when the office closed, left me a voicemail saying that the doctor won't be in and my appointment has been cancelled...this the day before my appointment. They have an absolute disregard for their patients. And all the times that they've told me that I needed to reschedule, not once did they offer me any other choice. This office and Dr. Patricia Rivas deserve an F in their service and disregard for patients!!!