A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Wilkinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Wilkinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Wilkinson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkinson graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wilkinson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Mario Wilkinson MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo M. Wilkinson practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Wilkinson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eduardo Wilkinson practices Internal Medicine near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Internists.