Emergency Physician, Internists
375 Municipal Dr
Ste 140
Richardson, TX 75080
972-498-4503
Locations and availability (3)

Jul 17th, 2012

I feel that Dr. Wilkinson is a great doctor. He was my doctor when I lived in Texas. I would like to get his phone number so that I can set an appointment for when I go to Texas. My name is Charles Upegui and my phone number is 612-615-2550 Thank you for your time.

Apr 10th, 2012

This man was awesome. Took care of my family for 6 years

Dec 10th, 2010

This Doctor ordered an MRI for me on the wrong side(body),twice, and because I had no coverage I couldn't afford to stick around for round three. He avoided phone calls and his office manager was never once polite or helpful.

|  Office Mannerism  |  show details
by Disappointed Patient..... on Aug 12th, 2010

There is something definitely wrong with this office -I am not sure if the staff is mature enough or just that they do not care. The office manager is not very professional at all and they seem to not have enough staff to cover the office.I called several times after my first visit to this office and I complained because no one ever answered. When I did get someone after 10 calls they said they had phone issues..2 months later...they called back to schedule an appt and gave me the wrong time to come in and a different day -when I drove to Richardson at the time scheduled me.. they weren't even open...apparently they changed the time of when they open and told me I was scheduled for the day before....My appt was scheduled on Tuesday and my appt was for Thursday...How could I get this confused? I was furious after driving from Frisco TX. at 6:45am to sit in the parking lot for 40 minutes...to see Dr. Wilkinson -he is the best doctor...it is the office staff that concerns me! :-(I will not be going back.

May 21st, 2010

where is the telephone number

|  Best Doctor I have been to  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2010

Dr. Wilkinson is the best doc I have ever been to. I can't say enough about him. He attempts to treat the problem, not the symptom and spends plenty of time talking through what the root of the problem is. Often times the problem is not something which needs meds or prescription but common medical sense.

|  WOW  |  show details
Nov 12th, 2009

What grrrrrreeeeat service from his front office staff as well as him he takes up time and understands

|  Best Doc EVER!  |  show details
Aug 11th, 2009

I have seen Dr. Wilkinson as my PCP for 15 years. He offers the best patient care I've ever received. He is EFFECTIVE, efficient, kind hearted, and well mannered. I wouldn't choose another PCP if you paid me to do so!