A doctor for the healthy only show details A doctor for the healthy only
by Stunned on May 20th, 2015

I used to think Dr. Wilkinson was the BEST. He's patient, he listens, answers all your questions, and is just a great guy all around. But he's an atrocious doctor. I started developing health issues, and since he couldn't determine what they were, he decided i was a hypochondriac and wrote me off as a patient. Six months, a surgery, and two specialists later, I got my diagnosis and started treatment. If you want a doctor with excellent bedside manner to give you flu shots, this is your guy. But if you need to be diagnosed, or have any sort of tricky condition... I'd find another doctor asap.

Apr 10th, 2012

This man was awesome. Took care of my family for 6 years

Best Doctor I have been to show details Best Doctor I have been to
Apr 12th, 2010

Dr. Wilkinson is the best doc I have ever been to. I can't say enough about him. He attempts to treat the problem, not the symptom and spends plenty of time talking through what the root of the problem is. Often times the problem is not something which needs meds or prescription but common medical sense.

WOW show details WOW
Nov 12th, 2009

What grrrrrreeeeat service from his front office staff as well as him he takes up time and understands

Best Doc EVER! show details Best Doc EVER!
Aug 11th, 2009

I have seen Dr. Wilkinson as my PCP for 15 years. He offers the best patient care I've ever received. He is EFFECTIVE, efficient, kind hearted, and well mannered. I wouldn't choose another PCP if you paid me to do so!