Dr. Eduardo Wolffe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eduardo Wolffe?

October 22nd, 2015

this Doctor is excellent in all areas

June 9th, 2011

I do not recommend this doctor. He did not listen to me and gave me false information and not friendly at all. He gave me wrong information before surgery which confused the hospital staff before surgery. He did not speak to me or my family after surgery. I chose not to return to him for the post-op appt. I relied on one of my doctor's that has been Chief of Staff at Methodist, St. Luke's, Baylor and instrumental in Tx. Children's. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR if you value your life. He must have been on the beach during the humanity course or was not raised to respect people. I did rate that it was easy to get an appt and waiting time was good, I know why. The receptionist at his office were very nice and helpful, the rest were very non-caring. Nurses, not the ones that took care of me, said he was very arrogant, I agree.

June 3rd, 2011

Explained everything in terms that were understandable to a non-medical person. Met with the family before and after surgery to discuss the pre/post operative procedures

October 28th, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Wolffe and had surgery. He is very thorough in his work most of all very nice Dr. I loved the fact that he spoke a second langauge and was able to talk to my family where as i didnt have to interpret. The whole experience was a positive one and i would recommend this Dr highly to anyone. Answers any questions or concerns you have.

September 22nd, 2017