A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edvin Johannes Larson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edvin Johannes Larson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johannes Larson
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johannes Larson Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Johannes Larson graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Johannes Larson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Russell Hospital
- East Alabama Medical Center And Snf
- Elmore Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edvin Johannes Larson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edvin Johannes Larson practice?
- Dr. Edvin Johannes Larson has 1 office location.
Dr. Edvin Johannes Larson practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Auburn, AL.
See Auburn Emergency Physicians and Auburn Primary Care Doctors.