A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edvin Johannes Larson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edvin Johannes Larson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johannes Larson
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johannes Larson Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Johannes Larson graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Johannes Larson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Russell Hospital
- East Alabama Medical Center And Snf
- Elmore Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edvin Johannes Larson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edvin Johannes Larson practice?
- Dr. Edvin Johannes Larson has 1 office location.
Dr. Edvin Johannes Larson practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Auburn, AL.
See Auburn Emergency Physicians and Auburn Primary Care Doctors.