Dr. Edward Levine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Levine?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Edward Levine?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 18th, 2016

patien with cancer

waited 3 hours to see him and he seemed arrogant and refused to answer 4 written questions

February 2nd, 2016

After visiting several surgical oncologists in the area for my breast cancer diagnosis, I was highly impressed by first visit when I arrived and was taken into his office with virtually no wait time .Met with the breast navigator who reviewed my records and wanted to confirm that the information they received was correct then said the doctor worldbe right in and that he and his team had just met to discuss a plan .Long story short I was there from 1-6PM met with the entire staff learned more abouty cancer than I did from all the other oncologists I previously met .When I left there i felt totally confident that this was my doctor and we had a plan to get FIGHT this journey together! Btw...my cancer was in the early stages and quite all yet he took all this time and made me a priority focusing his attention totally on me and making sure I had all questions answered and told me to be sure I make a list of questions for him to answer next time because I didn't have nearly enough questions for him this time! Now that's a doctor who cares about my journey and my health!

October 28th, 2012

Arrogant and sloppy

My mother is the patient. As far as the hospital and staff they are nice and wonderful; kind of sloppy with the appointments however, and as far as the doctor poor bedside manner per my mother who works in direct patient care. My mother was diagnosed with cancer a week ago; this doctor did not detail the information providing a vague diagnosis of cancer in her lymph node I told my mother to request a specific Dx or ask that he be more specific with the findings if possible. She contacted him Monday morning. He returned her p/c Tuesday leaving a message that she had stage 3 or stage 4 breast cancer. When she spoke to him personally he said stage 2 and acted as if he knew nothing about the message he had left. This is before any CT scan or blood work was performed. We live in NC but my mother has opted to seek treatment in PA.

September 4th, 2011

THINKS HE'S GOD!!!!!! Terrible experience with 2 surgeries

FELL ASLEEP IN THE OR. Dr. Levine and I discussed my cancer surgery and HIPC chemotherapy options at great length and multiple times. At the time he was doing a clinical trial with a new chemo agent that I DID NOT WANT TO USE so I told him to use the traditional chemo. He decided without telling me to use the WRONG CHEMO. never told me until I read the operative report. Needless to say my cancer came back and I went back into surgery with him and he butchered me!!!! Left me for dead and his bedside manner was awful. Didn't want to help me find a Dr. in my home state and said I would be dead in a few months. I'm alive with many complications because of him 2 years later.

May 5th, 2011

Peritonel Mesothelioma Surviver

We wish to credit Dr. Levine of WFUBMC with providing expert and quality care for Sandi's Peritonel Mesothelioma. She has had the cyto-reductive surgery with IPHC twice. The consequences have been dramatic as she is now 3 years from her initial diagnosis. We want to credit Dr. Levine with helping to extend Sandi's life and we are grateful. We would encourage others looking for a ray of hope against cancer to consult with Dr. Levine.

March 17th, 2011

GOD'S SEND

July 2nd, 2010

I was refered to Dr.Levine for a benign cystadonoma (sp) 5 years ago. He and his staff have been kind, personable, and professional every year I have been going to see him. He has a wonderful beside manner and he is very knowledgable. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

May 9th, 2010

The Greatest

You are the coolest Dr I know!!!!!!!!

October 26th, 2009

Dr. Ed Levine is one of the most brilliant people I have known. He is very committed to his patients and to his patient's families. Dr. Levine performed cancer surgery and the Intraperitoneal Heated Chemotherapy procedure on my father and saved his life. Initially, My Dad was given very little hope of survival. That was over three years ago. Dr. Levine and his staff are very professional and are the most brilliant medical professionals I have ever encountered. Additionally, I would like to credit Baptist Hospital for the way they cared for my Dad and handled all appointments with care and understanding. They were very helpful in that they would perform tests and have test results all in the same day if possible to avoid Dad from having to travel to Winston Salem over and over. I cannt say enough good things about this man, his staff and this hospital. We are extremely grateful.

May 24th, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Levine since 2005 for my PMP. Thanks to him I am still here. He takes his time in explaining the surgery and answers all of your questions completely until your are satisifed.

April 13th, 2017