A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward McCarthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward McCarthy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward McCarthy, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarthy graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. McCarthy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Maine Medical Center - Brighton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward A McCarthy MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. McCarthy practice?
- Dr. Edward McCarthy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward McCarthy practices Psychiatry near Portland, ME.
See Portland Psychiatrists.