A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Miller is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Miller has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Elizabeth Community Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Archie Miller MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Miller practice?
- Dr. Edward Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Miller practices Family Medicine near Mount Shasta, CA.
See Mount Shasta Family Physicians.