A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Miller has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Elizabeth Community Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Archie Miller MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Miller practice?
- Dr. Edward Miller has 5 office locations.
Dr. Edward Miller practices Family Medicine near Grants Pass, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Shasta, CA and Redding, CA.
See Grants Pass Primary Care Doctors.