A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Miller has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Elizabeth Community Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Archie Miller MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Miller practice?
- Dr. Edward Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Miller practices Family Medicine near Mount Shasta, CA.
See Mount Shasta Family Physicians.