Dr. Edward Abdullah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Abdullah?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 15th, 2013

Rn

Dr. Abdullah is highly recommended by my peers and he is very eager to help me with my health problems. He is very easy to talk too and speaks well of my language. I am very impressed on his exact diagnosis, his intelligence on the matter and his modesty. He attentively listened and made me feel important and safe with no worries. Dr Abdullah made a significant difference by touching the heart of everyone, especially mine. With his warm smiles and candid sense of humors , He assured me that I am in the good hands of an Amazing Cardiologist !! Dr Abdullah, you are an Exceptional Cardiologist. Thank You !!

June 12th, 2014