A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Abramson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Abramson is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Abramson, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Male Infertility
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abramson graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Abramson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Virginia Community Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Mt Vernon Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abramson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward G. Abramson practice?
Dr. Edward Abramson practices Urology near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Urologists.