A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Abramson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Abramson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abramson
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Abramson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Abramson, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abramson graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Abramson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Northern Virginia Community Hospital
- Inova Mt Vernon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Gerald Abramson FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Edward G. Abramson practice?
- Dr. Edward Abramson has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Abramson practices Urology near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Urologists.