A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Adickes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Adickes is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adickes graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Adickes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Allegent Health Community Memorial
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward D Adickes DO is a male Pathologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Edward D. Adickes practice?
- Dr. Edward Adickes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Adickes practices Pathology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Pathologists.