A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Adickes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Adickes is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adickes graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Adickes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Allegent Health Community Memorial
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adickes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Humana - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward D. Adickes practice?
Dr. Edward Adickes practices Pathology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Pathologists.