A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Adkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Adkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Adkins, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adkins graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Adkins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bucyrus Community Hospital
- Galion Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adkins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 6 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward Adkins practice?
Dr. Edward Adkins practices Family Medicine near Ontario, OH.
See Ontario Family Physicians.