A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Agura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Agura is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Agura, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Agura graduated from New York University.
Dr. Agura has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Agura accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan