A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Agura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Agura is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Agura, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Agura graduated from New York University.
Dr. Agura has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Agura MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Edward Agura practice?
- Dr. Edward Agura has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Agura practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Hematologists.