A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Ahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Ahn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebral Revascularization
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Moyamoya Disease
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Dysraphism
- Vascular Malformations
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahn graduated from New York University.
Dr. Ahn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Sanghoon Ahn MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward S. Ahn practice?
- Dr. Edward Ahn has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Ahn practices Neurological Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Neurological Surgeons.