A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Ahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Ahn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahn
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebral Revascularization
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Moyamoya Disease
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Dysraphism
- Vascular Malformations
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahn graduated from New York University.
Dr. Ahn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Sanghoon Ahn MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward S. Ahn practice?
- Dr. Edward Ahn has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Ahn practices Neurological Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Neurological Surgeons.