A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Ahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Ahn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebral Revascularization
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hot Flashes
- Moyamoya Disease
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Dysraphism
- Vascular Malformations
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahn graduated from New York University.
Dr. Ahn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ahn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward S. Ahn practice?
Dr. Edward Ahn practices Internal Medicine, Neurological Surgery, and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Columbia, MD.
See Boston Internists, Boston Neurological Surgeons, and Boston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.