A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Allegra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Allegra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Allegra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Allegra graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Allegra has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward C Allegra MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Allegra practice?
- Dr. Edward Allegra has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Allegra practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Red Bank, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hazlet, NJ and Holmdel, NJ.
See Red Bank Internists and Red Bank Rheumatologists.