Learn more about Dr. Edward Allegra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Allegra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allegra
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Allegra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Allegra, FACR, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Allegra graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Allegra has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward C Allegra FACR and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Allegra practice?
- Dr. Edward Allegra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Allegra practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Red Bank, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hazlet, NJ.
See Red Bank Internists and Red Bank Rheumatologists.