A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Allen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allen
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Allen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Allen, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Allen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Grossmont Hospital
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Clark Allen MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Allen practice?
- Dr. Edward Allen has 6 office locations.
Dr. Edward Allen practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bakersfield, CA and La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists and San Diego Geriatric Doctors.