A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Alpert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alpert
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alpert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Alpert, FAAAAI, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alpert graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Alpert has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Alpert FAAAAI, MD, and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward Alpert practice?
- Dr. Edward Alpert has 5 office locations.
Dr. Edward Alpert practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Battle Creek, MI and Mishawaka, IN.
See Warren Allergists and Warren Internists.