A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Alpert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alpert
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Alpert, FAAAAI, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alpert graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Alpert has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Alpert FAAAAI, MD, and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward Alpert practice?
- Dr. Edward Alpert has 5 office locations.
Dr. Edward Alpert practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Battle Creek, MI and Mishawaka, IN.
See Warren Allergists and Warren Internists.