A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Amelemah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Amelemah, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Amelemah, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Amelemah graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Amelemah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Kingston Hospital
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
- Lincoln Med & Mental Hlth Ctr, Bronx, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Nana Amelemah MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Edward N. Amelemah practice?
- Dr. Edward Amelemah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Amelemah practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mount Vernon, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY.
See Mount Vernon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.