Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Amoah
Dr. Edward Amoah, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Wesley Chapel, FL. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Amoah is affiliated with Newark Beth Israel Medical Center, Florida Hospital Orlando and Saint Joseph's Hospital. Dr. Amoah has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Amoah has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Edward Amoah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wesley Chapel, FL.
Dr. Lucia Gilling
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Wesley Chapel, FL 0.03 mi20
Dr. Zubair Farooqui
Wesley Chapel, FL 0.05 mi15
Dr. Barry Frank
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Wesley Chapel, FL 0.07 mi42