A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Amoah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Amoah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Amoah, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Amoah graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Amoah has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Amoah MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward Amoah practice?
- Dr. Edward Amoah has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Amoah practices Internal Medicine near Wesley Chapel, FL.
See Wesley Chapel Internists.