Overall Review

January 31st, 2015
Best Doctor
I began seeing Dr. Amoah after returning to Florida from Minnesota. Having lived in a state that sets such a high standard for medical excellence, I thought I would have to try several doctors to find a special PCP. On my first visit I knew he was the physician for me. It is not easy to find a health care provider who is supremely intelligent and patient. But he meets both standards. His staff is also very friendly and courteous. I have the utmost confidence in Dr. Amoah.

December 2nd, 2013
Good, Caring Doctors Hard To Find??? LOOK RIGHT HERE~~~~
Dr. Edward Amoah has been my primary physician for around 6-7 years now. If your seriously looking for ago doctor, read all of this. It's not as long as it seems. The first time I was seen in his office I was extremely amazed with the warmth and comfort shown by his staff. After filing out my paper work, I was in and seeing the doctor within 10-15 minutes. Dr. Amoah had/has the best bedside manners, spent time with me and really got to know me and my history. I walked out of his office the first time with a feeling that if we had more physicians like him, then healthcare would be worth the cost. Then I thought I should see how future visits go. All these years, Dr. Amoah and his staff still to this day give the same caring atmosphere in his office, you can always know that with Dr. Amoah, he's going to spend the time needed with you. I have not seen but one physician with such wonderful bedside manners as he since the latter 80's. I have multiple medical problems, in 2010 I was in a coma and though I realize it wasn't Dr. Amoah alone, he was a large part of saving my life and why I am able to write this review today. Dr. Amoah isn't just doing a job or making a living, he is doing what is in his heart with compassion for the health and lives of people just like you and me. He always takes the time needed to listen, to answer questions, explain things, help with insurance related issues. Dr. Amoah and his courteous staff works in a timely manner, always with a smile on their face and compassion from their hearts. You just don't find doctors/staff that even come close meeting these standards.

September 11th, 2013
Thankful to have the best PCP in Tampa Bay!!
I have been a patient of Dr. Amoah since Jan of 2008 and I pray that God grants him a happy and healthy life. He is the best doctor I have ever had. He is kind, caring, listens, understands and administers the best care to me and other patients that I speak to while in the waiting room and the consensus is the same across the board. Withought let up, Dr. Amoah demonstrates that his belief is getting his patients well no matter what it takes and that goes a long way with me. I have highly recommended this doctor to many and those who see him feel just as blessed as I am to have him as our PCP. Like the other patients who reviewed him have stated, getting in to see him at times can be a challenge due to the (answering service/machine) but that is only because he is that good that he has so many patients and his business hours are limited due to his rounds at the hospitals he has privileges in. Still, he has a warm and friendly smile and a willingness to help you with whatever ails you and so that temporarily inconvenience goes away because he makes up for it with the high quality of service he provides. He loves his patients and it clearly shows and I would recommend him to everybody and anybody who believes in the old-fashioned doctor-patient relationship. Dr. Amoah, asks about my children and grandchildren. He truly is one of many blessings that I am thankful for in my life.

June 29th, 2013
great doctor
I found the right doctor for me. He does not give the run around. I've been experiencing some changes in my health. After describing my issues to him, he ordered blood work which revealed my hemoglobin was low. This doctor is thorough and he listens.

March 1st, 2012
I rather call the president
dr is super nice, staff is super nice...but try calling the office, its ridiculous, 99% of the time get the "answering service" answering machine and Im calling during regular business hours. Im so over it Im thinking I might have to change to another primary doctor.