A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Anderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Anderson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- El Camino Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Temple Anderson MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward T. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Edward Anderson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Anderson practices Cardiovascular Disease near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: East Palo Alto, CA.
See Redwood City Cardiologists.