Dr. Edward Andrada MD Patient Reviews

2.4

December 13th, 2015
No bedside manner.
I wait in the exam room for close to an hour. He comes in and sits staring at his computer mumbling about why I'm there. He has no bedside manner. If I say anything against his opinion he huffs up and wants to know what I want to do then. I don't know, he's the doctor. I wish he would listen to me instead of talking down to me. I want a different Doctor. I don't like this one.

December 1st, 2015
Dr. Andrada is my primary health care physician. He seems to be a very courteous and caring person. He is a relatively young doctor (approximately 45). This is good for me because in years past I have had four different primary care physicians (older gentlemen) at Millard Henry who all retired within a few years of my initial visits for diabetic and heart ailments.

September 21st, 2015
My elderly mother is a patient. I have gone to appointments with her and been disappointed each time. He does not speak to her when he enters the exam room and he never looks directly at her. Instead, he spends the entire appointment time looking at his computer screen.

September 12th, 2015
Talks with his back to you. No introduction. Talks down to you/belittling Recommend another MD

May 14th, 2015
second visit
repeatedly interuped me issued (survey approved?)antideppressant rejected me when I asked for alternative medication

November 13th, 2013
Long time patient
I like Dr. Andrada he listens to what I tell him and he will refer you to other doctors when necessary. He can be brusque but can't we all at times. He does encourage me to implement heather habits. The only thing I don't like is that he gets on to me about waiting so long to come see him because I will have a list of complaints and he said he doesn't have the time for so many things at once.

April 9th, 2013
SINGLE WORST DOCTOR
The SINGLE worst doctor I have ever seen, and as someone who's life has been spent in and out of offices, THAT IS SAYING SOMETHING. Waited over a month and a half to get an appointment that he didn't decide to cancel, waited an hour and a half to see him for two minutes, RUDE, unknowledgeable about my very common condition, and literally like talking to a brick wall.

April 4th, 2013
So after waiting over a month for my appointment, his office just called THE NIGHT BEFORE and cancelled.

August 8th, 2012
This was a new patient visit for my elderly mentally challenged, hard of hearing aunt.When he came in he didn't introduce himself. He sat down with his back to us and ask questions with his back to us. He was very rude and unprofessional, uncaring.He didn't seem to know what was going on in the office. Did not have my aunt's chart available. Did not look at notes that nurse made. Poor physical exam, listened to her heart and lungs, checked her ears and throat, had her swallow, checked her lymph nodes, and thyroid. Muttered continually while in the exam room. I would not recommend this md to anyone, and I will not be taking my aunt back to see him.