Dr. Edward Andrada Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Edward Andrada?

Posted on September 22nd, 2017

This guy has to be the worst Dr. I have every been treated by. Bed side manner was terrible he is arrogant and his ability to diagnose my condition shows he's incompetent.

No bedside manner.

Posted on December 13th, 2015

I wait in the exam room for close to an hour. He comes in and sits staring at his computer mumbling about why I'm there. He has no bedside manner. If I say anything against his opinion he huffs up and wants to know what I want to do then. I don't know, he's the doctor. I wish he would listen to me instead of talking down to me. I want a different Doctor. I don't like this one.

Posted on December 1st, 2015

Dr. Andrada is my primary health care physician. He seems to be a very courteous and caring person. He is a relatively young doctor (approximately 45). This is good for me because in years past I have had four different primary care physicians (older gentlemen) at Millard Henry who all retired within a few years of my initial visits for diabetic and heart ailments.

Posted on September 21st, 2015

My elderly mother is a patient. I have gone to appointments with her and been disappointed each time. He does not speak to her when he enters the exam room and he never looks directly at her. Instead, he spends the entire appointment time looking at his computer screen.

Posted on September 12th, 2015

Talks with his back to you. No introduction. Talks down to you/belittling Recommend another MD

second visit

Posted on May 14th, 2015

repeatedly interuped me issued (survey approved?)antideppressant rejected me when I asked for alternative medication

Long time patient

Posted on November 13th, 2013

I like Dr. Andrada he listens to what I tell him and he will refer you to other doctors when necessary. He can be brusque but can't we all at times. He does encourage me to implement heather habits. The only thing I don't like is that he gets on to me about waiting so long to come see him because I will have a list of complaints and he said he doesn't have the time for so many things at once.

SINGLE WORST DOCTOR

Posted on April 9th, 2013

The SINGLE worst doctor I have ever seen, and as someone who's life has been spent in and out of offices, THAT IS SAYING SOMETHING. Waited over a month and a half to get an appointment that he didn't decide to cancel, waited an hour and a half to see him for two minutes, RUDE, unknowledgeable about my very common condition, and literally like talking to a brick wall.

Posted on April 4th, 2013

So after waiting over a month for my appointment, his office just called THE NIGHT BEFORE and cancelled.

Posted on August 9th, 2012

This was a new patient visit for my elderly mentally challenged, hard of hearing aunt.When he came in he didn't introduce himself. He sat down with his back to us and ask questions with his back to us. He was very rude and unprofessional, uncaring.He didn't seem to know what was going on in the office. Did not have my aunt's chart available. Did not look at notes that nurse made. Poor physical exam, listened to her heart and lungs, checked her ears and throat, had her swallow, checked her lymph nodes, and thyroid. Muttered continually while in the exam room. I would not recommend this md to anyone, and I will not be taking my aunt back to see him.

Posted on August 20th, 2017