A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Aranas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Aranas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aranas
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Aranas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Aranas, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Aranas graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aranas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Pelante Aranas DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward P. Aranas practice?
- Dr. Edward Aranas has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Aranas practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Primary Care Doctors.