A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Aranas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Aranas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aranas
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Aranas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Aranas, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Aranas graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aranas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Pelante Aranas DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward P. Aranas practice?
- Dr. Edward Aranas has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Aranas practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Primary Care Doctors.