Dr. Edward Arcy DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 3rd, 2015
They have a sign hanging that says if you are over 15 minutes late for your appointment they may ask to reschedule. I've been here twice now and I have waited over an hour both times to be seen. My time is valuable too.

January 27th, 2015
Waited longer to get "free" physical appointment, went, not billed physical, but $100 visit instead.

February 3rd, 2014
He is wonderful - his staff is not!
He is a wonderful doctor. Takes time to talk to his patients and is very good with follow up. Now his staff is a different story. They are rude, condescending and talk down to patients. Always forced to wait a long time. I was mocked once for going in with my spouse shortly after release from the hospital. I needed to ask questions and was literally made fun of for going in. Also heard a lot of office gossip outide the room we were forced to wait in for over 20 mins. Conversation that should NOT have been had in earshot of patients. Very unprofessional staff.

January 31st, 2014
Dr. Arcy has a great bedside manner.
Dr. Arcy ALWAYS takes the time necessary to listen to me. He has a great bedside manner. He is very funny and has a very engaging personality.

December 23rd, 2013
Front office staff doesn't seem to like their jobs. Very condescending, almost curt. You will always wait an extended period of time no matter how early you show up for your appointment.

October 1st, 2012
Fantastic, caring doctor

March 28th, 2012
Dr. Arcy has been our family doctor for nearly 25 years. He used to be the BEST doctor around. But as of the last few years he has made a complete 180. He has become rude , short tempered, careless and has lost touch with what it means to be a family doctor . Dr. Arcy has been condescending, accusatory, offensive and belittling to every member of my family. On several occasions with two of my family members in the last few years, he has refused to render any treatment of acute injuries. Also, on several occasions, Dr. Arcy has been unavailable while on vacation to refill monthly prescriptions, forcing his patients to go a week or more without their much needed medications. He has refused to see us for treatment in his office because of a $20 balance owed to him. Dr. Arcy routinely comes to work looking unkempt and disheveled. Every member of my family has dropped him as a doctor due to his unprofessional conduct and uncompassionate attitude. If you are considering him as your family doctor, I STRONGLY encourage you to keep looking elsewhere. It deeply saddens me to have to say these things,because we were treated like family for so many years, but as he no longer seems to care about the wellbeing of his patients, I feel obligated to put the truth out there. Nobody should have tolerate the unacceptable way that you will be treated like a second class citizen by this doctor.

March 27th, 2012
Unconpassionate

March 26th, 2012
Phone Issues
For months it's impossible to actually get thru to this office and when they finally do answer, I have waited on hold as long as 15 minutes at times. I like Dr. Arcy but the office management has gone down hill and it's time for me to find another doctor. I'm not sure Dr. Arcy realizes he is losing patients for this reason.

December 7th, 2011
Worth the wait
I don't care about the wait, I would wait hours . . . Dr. Arcy is kind, compassionate, effective, and usually takes more time with me than I expect. He genuinely cares. The best doc I've ever been to.

August 17th, 2011
The best doc in columbus
My daughter needed a family and Dr, Arcy was the kindest dr. I ever met!!! He took a great amount of time getting to know my daughter and gave her outstanding care and compassion.KUDOS !!!

August 3rd, 2010
Fantastic doctor
My whole family (myself, husband and now almost 2-year-old daughter) have been patient of Dr. Arcy for about 2 years now. He came highly recommended by another doctor I used to work for and we have not been disappointed. It's usually pretty easy to get into see him (or one of the nurse practitioners who are both excellent)and even though we usually have a waiting time of 40 to 60 minutes I don't mind. Dr. Arcy spends as much time as needed with his patients and I also know wait times are not always the doctor's fault (patients being late, etc.)I would definitely recommend him to anybody!