A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Armbruster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Armbruster, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytrens Disease
- Elbow Injuries
- Fingertip Injuries
- Ganglion Cysts
- Numbness and Tingling of the Hand
- Pain in the Hand
- Pediatric Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Instability
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Armbruster graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Armbruster has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Armbruster accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Armbruster practice?
Dr. Edward Armbruster practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Morrisville, PA and Trenton, NJ.
See Langhorne Orthopedic Surgeons and Langhorne Surgeons.