A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Armbruster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Armbruster, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Armbruster
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Armbruster Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Injuries
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Armbruster graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Armbruster has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward J Armbruster DO and MA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Armbruster practice?
- Dr. Edward Armbruster has 1 office location.
- Dr. Edward Armbruster practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Lawrenceville, NJ.