A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Armbruster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Armbruster, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Armbruster
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Armbruster Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Injuries
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Armbruster graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Armbruster has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward J Armbruster DO and MA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Armbruster practice?
- Dr. Edward Armbruster has 6 office locations.
Dr. Edward Armbruster practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, NJ and Morrisville, PA.
See Langhorne Surgeons and Langhorne Orthopedic Surgeons.