Dr. Edward Armbruster Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Edward Armbruster?

Arthroscopic rotator cuff surgery

Posted on April 23rd, 2017

*Performed arthroscopic rotator cuff surgery on my right shoulder. Dr Armbruster was very empathetic, good listner, skillful with his tools (he showed me the color pictures of the surgery, I had massive tears). He was able to return the tendons to their original footprint. The consultations before and after surgery were quite settling. On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the highest, Dr Armbruster rates a 20 plus! I would rate my use recovery at 99.35%. I'm working on strength now. The PT care was excellent!

Goes above and beyond

Posted on January 24th, 2017

Dr. Armbruster was exemplary in helping care for my injury. I had to leave the country during the healing period and he continued to supervise my care via email, even though he certainly didn't have an obligation to do so.

Dr. Armbruster is wonderful

Posted on January 5th, 2017

Bedside manner is terrific, takes his time, listins to you. He earned my trust, no easy feat. I value his experience and knowledge. Would highly recommend Dr. Armbruster.

Amazing

Posted on October 6th, 2016

In 2013 Dr. Armbruster diagnosed me with Keinbocks disease. When my primary doctor kept telling me it was Carpal tunnel and to just get a brace. I knew something was wrong I made an appointment and withing that first appointment he diagnosed me and we scheduled surgery to repair the damage. My recovery was long and painful but he was amazing through out the whole process. I ended up needing another surgery more recently to repair some tendons and once again he was outstanding, Not only is he an amazing surgeon and doctor he is an amazing person never making you feel unimportant to him. I will always recommend him to anyone family, friend or stranger. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on September 15th, 2016

A difficult surgery was completed with a great outcome.

Raving patient fan

Posted on August 24th, 2016

Dr. Armbruster is a great surgeon with a great bedside manner. He gave me his number and instructed me to call him any time day or night. And he was sincere! He looks you in the eye, smiles sincerely, answers questions thoroughly, genuinely cares and makes you better. I am doing yoga again after wrist surgery. I will miss him! My fave doctor ever!

Posted on May 6th, 2016

Dr Armbruster is a great doctor very caring and patient. I have recommended him to everyone who complains of carpel tunnel issues. wish I hade my surgery done years ago.

Fabulous

Posted on April 21st, 2016

Fantastic Doctor. He listens, and makes an accurate diagnosis. Very pleasant and easy to work with. He does fabulous work and is very caring.

Wow!

Posted on April 21st, 2016

I cannot rave about Dr Armbruster enough. This was the best surgical procedure that I have ever had. I have great confidence in this man's skills.

Posted on March 17th, 2016

Wouldn't choose or recommend anyone else ! Everyone at MBO was amazing from beginning through follow-up.

Highly Recommend

Posted on February 29th, 2016

Dr. Armbruster is everything I had hoped to find in a Surgeon.

Shattered elbow

Posted on January 20th, 2016

Dr. Armbruster is amazing! I shattered my left elbow during a fall and it was looking very bad. He assured me he could repair the elbow and it would be as good as new. He knew I had a wedding to attend the end of the week and he got me into surgery the very next day. Very caring. My elbow is completely healed and I have all my strength back. He did a fantastic job!! I highly recommend Dr. Edward Armbruster!!!