A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Arslanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Arslanian is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arslanian graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Arslanian has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Health Central
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward J Arslanian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Arslanian practice?
- Dr. Edward Arslanian has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Arslanian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Winter Garden, FL.
See Winter Garden Orthopedic Surgeons.