by Debra on Jun 19th, 2015

Dr A than Asian is the Best Doctor you could find caring Wonderful Man treats you as if you are Family there is No Better. And his Nurse Roe is the Best What a team .

Retired/Software Engineer show details Retired/Software Engineer
Mar 20th, 2013

Excellent Doctor.

Aug 25th, 2011

Dr. Athanasian is a fantastic physician. Hands down, the best there is. I truly believe that he saved my life! Thanks Dr. A! I'll never forget you!

Jul 28th, 2011

This is the best Doctor in the world!!! In my case we started down an unchartered road and together we beat the rare cancer I had and gave me a chance at living a normal life after an extensive and grueling surgery, Chemo, and radiation treatment. He was always ther for me and my family. He is the BEST!!!

Mar 9th, 2011

I wish every health care professional were as skilled and caring as this physician. I cannot say enough about how wonderful he is in every aspect.

Child with cancer show details Child with cancer
Sep 11th, 2008

My 11 year old daughter was diagnosed with a cancerous tumor in her hand. Dr. Athanasian is responsible for saving my daughter's hand and I beleive her life. He is an incredibly talented surgeon who treats his patient with compasion and genuine care. I highly recommend Dr. Athanasian.