Dr. Edward Athanasian MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

August 11th, 2016
Just the best!
I originally went to Dr. Athanasian for what I thought was a cyst on my finger. When he said I needed surgery for a tumor, I almost passed out! I went for a second opinion and made the mistake of using the second doctor for the surgery. Years later, the tumors returned with a vengeance. When I returned to the surgeon I was told that it was nothing. When these bumps continued to grow, I decided to see Dr. Athanasian, and ended up having surgery with him for my giant cell tumors of the tendon sheath. What a difference! His bedside manner cannot be surpassed, and his staff was wonderful. He exudes a quiet confidence that makes you feel like are in the best "hands" possible. If you need a hand surgeon, he's the one to go to! Just the best!

June 19th, 2015
Dr A than Asian is the Best Doctor you could find caring Wonderful Man treats you as if you are Family there is No Better. And his Nurse Roe is the Best What a team .

March 20th, 2013
Retired/Software Engineer
Excellent Doctor.

August 25th, 2011
Dr. Athanasian is a fantastic physician. Hands down, the best there is. I truly believe that he saved my life! Thanks Dr. A! I'll never forget you!

July 28th, 2011
This is the best Doctor in the world!!! In my case we started down an unchartered road and together we beat the rare cancer I had and gave me a chance at living a normal life after an extensive and grueling surgery, Chemo, and radiation treatment. He was always ther for me and my family. He is the BEST!!!

March 9th, 2011
I wish every health care professional were as skilled and caring as this physician. I cannot say enough about how wonderful he is in every aspect.

September 11th, 2008
Child with cancer
My 11 year old daughter was diagnosed with a cancerous tumor in her hand. Dr. Athanasian is responsible for saving my daughter's hand and I beleive her life. He is an incredibly talented surgeon who treats his patient with compasion and genuine care. I highly recommend Dr. Athanasian.