Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Retired/Software Engineer show details Retired/Software Engineer
Mar 20th, 2013

Excellent Doctor.

No one Better!! show details No one Better!!
by Jim M. on Feb 20th, 2013

I was shocked when I was told the type of surgery I needed. Dr. A left the room and his nurse said "You want him. He's meticulous and let's no one else touch you." Done deal!! Every word 100% accurate. Beyond his unmatched skill and knowledge, he is caring and follows up in so many different ways. He even cares about the sensitivities of family members. I believe he has saved my life. I look forward to my follow-ups, only to talk with him. Never makes me feel rushed. He wishes that there was no cancer, he'd gladly be out of work for that. A gentleman and a professional. Beyond that, every staff member I have ever come into contact with has been truly excellent and professional. All my prayers for your continued success Dr. A.!!

Aug 25th, 2011

Dr. Athanasian is a fantastic physician. Hands down, the best there is. I truly believe that he saved my life! Thanks Dr. A! I'll never forget you!

Jul 28th, 2011

This is the best Doctor in the world!!! In my case we started down an unchartered road and together we beat the rare cancer I had and gave me a chance at living a normal life after an extensive and grueling surgery, Chemo, and radiation treatment. He was always ther for me and my family. He is the BEST!!!

Mar 9th, 2011

I wish every health care professional were as skilled and caring as this physician. I cannot say enough about how wonderful he is in every aspect.

Child with cancer show details Child with cancer
Sep 11th, 2008

My 11 year old daughter was diagnosed with a cancerous tumor in her hand. Dr. Athanasian is responsible for saving my daughter's hand and I beleive her life. He is an incredibly talented surgeon who treats his patient with compasion and genuine care. I highly recommend Dr. Athanasian.