A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Attiyeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Attiyeh
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Attiyeh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Attiyeh, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Pediatric Cancers
Education & Awards
Dr. Attiyeh graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Attiyeh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Fathi Attiyeh MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edward F. Attiyeh practice?
- Dr. Edward Attiyeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Attiyeh practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Oncologists.