A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Attiyeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Attiyeh, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Pediatric Cancers
Education & Awards
Dr. Attiyeh graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Attiyeh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Fathi Attiyeh MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edward F. Attiyeh practice?
- Dr. Edward Attiyeh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Attiyeh practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Oncologists.