A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Aulisi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Aulisi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Aulisi, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Aulisi graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aulisi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- National Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Fiore Aulisi FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward F. Aulisi practice?
- Dr. Edward Aulisi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Aulisi practices Neurological Surgery near Bethesda, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Mc Lean, VA and Chevy Chase, MD.
See Bethesda Neurological Surgeons.