A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Butler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Butler
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Butler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Butler, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Cancer (Sigmoid Neoplasms)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Butler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Brian Butler MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edward B. Butler practice?
- Dr. Edward Butler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Butler practices Radiation Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.