A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Butler, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Cancer (Sigmoid Neoplasms)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Butler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Brian Butler MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edward B. Butler practice?
- Dr. Edward Butler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Butler practices Radiation Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.