A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evans
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Evans Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Evans, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Evans has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Medical Center
- Children's Hospital - San Diego
- Palomar Pomerado Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Barton Evans MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward B. Evans practice?
- Dr. Edward Evans has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Evans practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Vista, CA.
See Vista Internists and Vista Cardiologists.