A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evans
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Evans Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Evans, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Evans has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Medical Center
- Children's Hospital - San Diego
- Palomar Pomerado Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Barton Evans MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward B. Evans practice?
- Dr. Edward Evans has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Evans practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Escondido, CA and San Marcos, CA.
See Vista Internists and Vista Cardiologists.