Learn more about Dr. Edward Rhee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Rhee, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Rhee, MD, FACS is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Diseases of the Nose/ Nasal Surgery, Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck, and Parathyroid.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhee graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rhee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rhee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 49 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 30 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward B. Rhee practice?
Dr. Edward Rhee practices Otolaryngology near West Nyack, NY.
See West Nyack Otolaryngologists.