A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Rhee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Rhee, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Rhee, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhee graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rhee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Helen Hayes Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rhee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 49 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 30 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward B. Rhee practice?
Dr. Edward Rhee practices Otolaryngology near West Nyack, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Oradell, NJ.
See West Nyack Otolaryngologists.