A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Simon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simon
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Simon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Simon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Homestead Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Barry Simon MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward B. Simon practice?
- Dr. Edward Simon has 1 office location.
- Dr. Edward Simon practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Doral, FL.